Welcome to the Centennial Pool Website!
- On Saturday, April 29th, the evening Aquacize class will be hosted from 5:30-6:30pm instead of 5:00-6:00pm. Women’s Only is cancelled on this day.
- On Monday, May 1st, Swim to Survive will be taking 3 shallow lanes and 2 deep lanes from 9:30-10:30am.
- On Monday, May 1st, it is FOOD DRIVE DAY! Please bring in a non-perishable food item and swim for FREE!
- On Thursday, May 4th, a club will be taking 3 shallow lanes from 1:00-2:00pm and from 3:30-4:00pm. There will be limited shallow end space available during these times!
- On Friday, May 5th, morning lane swim will end at 1:00pm. Afternoon lane swim is cancelled on this day due to a swim meet.
- On Saturday, May 6th, all public programming will be cancelled due to a swim meet. 9:00-9:45am Aquacize is still scheduled; however, 5:00pm Aquacize and Women’s Only are cancelled. No public swim all day.
National Lifeguard Service (NLS) & Standard First Aid (SFA with CPR-C) re-certification course:
Ryan Kemp will be hosting an NLS & SFA with CPR-C re-certification course on May 19th and May 20th. Please refer to the Aquatic Leadership Courses page for more information!
Remember to SIGN IN your license plate at the front desk if you are parking in our lot and using the facility. Not registering your license plate will result in immobilization at the vehicle owner’s expense!
As of January 31st, 2017, there is a 4-swimmer limit for lanes during busy public swim times. This policy is in place for the safety and comfort of everyone using the pool. This means that there are no more than 4 people allowed in one lane at a time during busy (evening) public swim times.
Please call the front desk at 902-490-7219 for more information!
Find us around the web!
Keeping up with Centennial Pool is as easy as liking and following. We post relevant updates and various other bits of information on our social media. Stay in touch with us!